Are you ready for Tacos & Tequila, the Fiesta of the Summer?!
Please take a minute to read our KBYG and forward it to any of your friends that haven’t purchased their tickets yet. We have continued to keep attendance lower than pre-pandemic years to allow for social distancing while at the event. This also means we are much more likely to sell out of tickets, so additional tickets should be purchased sooner rather than later.
Get tickets here.
Orlando Weekly & The Tacos & Tequila Team
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO.
Tacos and Tequila:
- Saturday, July 30th 1pm-4pm (12pm VIP entry)
- Cheyenne Saloon and Church St. (128 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801)
- This event is for ages 21 and up. No exceptions.
- Entrance will be on the East end of Church St. by the railroad tracks. Please have your ID & ticket ready. All bags will be subject to search.
- No weapons of any kind permitted in the event.
- Have fun, but BEHAVE! Patrons deemed to be over-served or exhibiting inappropriate behavior are subject to being cut off from additional alcohol, ejected from the event or having authorities called on them.
- Grab a voting token as you enter to vote on your favorite taco! Tacos can be found outside on Church Street, and throughout the Cheyenne Saloon.
- Voting will end promptly at 3 pm and “Orlando’s Greatest Taco” will be announced at 3:45 pm.
- Tequila tastings will be available on Church St. and throughout Cheyenne Saloon.
- Estrella Jalisco beer, Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, Cayman Jack Margarita and Rey Azul tequila soda will be complimentary on all floors of Cheyenne Saloon.
- The official hashtag is #TacosAndTequilaOrlando
- It will be HOT. Dress cool, and please stay hydrated! There will be water bottles available at each bar.
What is Tacos & Tequila?
Tacos & Tequila celebrates Orlando’s tastiest, creative culinary handheld creations: TACOS and the “nectar of the gods,” tequila, as well as hispanic and Baja California culture with live music, dancing and cultural traditions! Vote for your favorite to be crowned “Orlando’s Greatest Taco” as you sample limitless premier tequilas and wash it all down with cerveza, seltzers & more!
This event benefits the Getaboard Foundation, whose mission is to positively impact & empower at-risk youth action sports, art & education. Check out their website at www.GetABoard.org! Be sure to swing by their table near the Cheyenne entrance and purchase raffle tickets for your chance to win VIP tickets to the Orlando Beer Festival as well as premium bottles of tequila!
Do you sell tickets at the door?
- No. If any tickets remain, they will be available the day of the event on orlandoweeklytickets.com. So no transactions at the door. This helps us keep the lines moving and getting you in the gates as soon as possible!
Do you offer refunds if I’m unable to attend or is my ticket transferable?
- We cannot offer refunds, however, tickets are fully transferable and the name on the ticket does not matter.
Do I need money?
- Your drinks and food are included in your ticket-price, but your servers appreciate cash tips for the hard work they are doing to bring you this event.
- You may also want to purchase things, like raffle tickets.
What should I wear to Tacos & Tequila?
- It’s FLORIDA. In JULY. This means it will be very hot outside. Shorts, light-weight clothing is highly recommended. But we suggest due to the nature of the event, please do not wear flip flops. You may also get a little wet… You know how Orlando weather can be! But get festive with it! Have fun!
If I promise not to drink, can I come to the event if I’m under 21 years of age?
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted inside the event. Not even babies! There will be no exceptions, and security will be ID’ing ticket holders at the entrance.
What’s up with VIP?
- VIP receive one-hour early entry at 12PM to enjoy the tastings before the crowd-size more than doubles when GAs are admitted, beginning at 1PM.
- VIP also has a private full liquor bar, exclusive food, seating and amenities on the second floor, towards the front, directly over the first floor stage.
- VIP also receive a free gift.
Where do I pick up my VIP gift?
- You can pick up your VIP gift upon exiting the event. Your gift will be available at the event gates.
Is there re-entry?
- No re-entry. Once you leave the venue, you are not allowed back in.
We highly encourage ride-sharing and carpooling as parking downtown can be VERY limited. If you do bring a car, please have a designated driver.
- Ride-share – Take Orange Avenue north to Church St and drop off at the round-about at 55W.
- Suntrust Parking Garage – (90 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801)
- City of Orlando lot on the corner of Pine and Garland.
**Please be responsible. Do not drink and drive.**
The Tacos & Tequila Team